UNIX PC Starlan boards and Expansion Boxes FOR SALE (they are new!)

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Sun Oct 8 03:56:03 AEST 1989

Well for those keeping track of the net, you've seen that I had a connection
to get UNIX PC hardware at very reduced prices.   (Not this is *NOT* a
commerical outfit or ploy -- it's purely a person who bought a lot of UNIX PC
hardware and would like to sell it...)   Well today I finally got my own
hardware, 2 STARLAN NAU boards and 2 EXPANSION BOXS.   Much to my suprise
the hardware looks and is BRAND NEW!   Yes, at the $350 (for Starlan) and
$450 (for Expansion box) that's a great deal.   I went to his house
and personally picked up my hardware, the boxes for STARLAN were unopened.
The diagnostic floppy, connecting cable and installation guide were still in
shrink wrap!  The expansion boxes had the original cartons too, but they
were kinda beat up.   The board and box was still unopened ... He may
have to recarton the hardware so UPS takes it ...   Note:  not all the
expansion boxes are new, but most of them are (all guaranteed to work!)

Just wanted to express my pleasure with doing business with this person.
If anyone still is interested, they can contact me.  He still has VOICE POWER
boards, but like I said before most were used for a small period of time.
They are in good working condition though...

-Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano            ICUS Software Systems      [w] +1 (516) 589-7930 |
| lenny at icus.islp.ny.us     Telex; 154232428 ICUS      [h] +1 (516) 968-8576 |