Need matrix inversion C routine.

Wm. Keith Brummett wkb at cbnews.ATT.COM
Fri Apr 21 05:47:22 AEST 1989

    I have need of a small, fast routine in C language that will invert
    matrices of order <= 4.  (Actually, I'll take a large, slow one that
    does order 2 or 3).  Does anyone have something like this that they
    would care to send me?  If it matters, it will be used in a small
    graphics project.

    BTW, can anyone tell me why it is that every language except C seems
    to have standard subroutines to do this?

    Thanks in advance!

--
    | Wm. Keith Brummett         (614) 860-3187          AT&T, Room 2B-252 |
    | att!cbnews!wkb               Cornet 353          6200 East Broad St. |