new Quick C "2" ?

Jim Alves-Foss foss at iris.ucdavis.edu
Thu Jan 19 05:49:46 AEST 1989

In article <2759 at skivs.UUCP> dr at skivs.UUCP (David Robins) writes:
>to cover the original QuickC as well as version 2.
>
>Has anyone heard about this new version?  When is it coming out.  How
>about updates from version 1.01?

I just received the update notice from MS. Yes version 2.0 is suppose to
support all memory models in the environment, faster compilation, in-line
assembler, enhanced debugger, CGA,EGA,VGA and Hercules graphics and the
On-line programming reference guide (Via QC Advisor).

All for the low(?) upgrade price of $50 (unless you aquired an earlier
version AFTER December 15, 1988 -- just my luck to get MSC 5.1 with
QC 1.01 on Dec 1st 1988)
-Jim Alves-Foss