Moderated C group ? (was Re: Posting)

Frans van Otten fransvo at maestro.htsa.aha.nl
Wed Jun 7 00:42:17 AEST 1989

Jim Benz writes:

>I vote for unmoderated ...  In a moderated group, a question the
>moderator thinks is stupid might not get through the filter, but
>the person posting it thinks it is mighty important...

I don't think this moderator would be a good one.  His or her task
is to prevent nonsense, flame wars etc.  Also, multiple answers to
the same question can be filtered out.  But filtering out stupid
questions (which are actually C questions !) is definitely NOT the
task of the moderator.
--
Frans van Otten                     |   fransvo at maestro.htsa.aha.nl    or
Algemene Hogeschool Amsterdam       |   fransvo at htsa.uucp              or