PC advice sought (Zeos?)

Mark A. Holtz mholtz at sactoh0.UUCP
Mon Feb 26 06:13:37 AEST 1990

In article <52617 at bbn.COM>, jgregg at bbn.com (John R. Gregg) writes:
> Recently, someone mentioned in passing that in one of the PC magazines
> there was a review of lots of the new 386SX machines, and that AST, Austin,
> and Zeos came out on top.  Could someone give me more detail on the article
> itself or at least tell me what magazine and issue it was in?

The article was a review of 31 386SX machines. What came out as the
"Editor's Choice" was: AST Premium 386SX/16, Austin 386SX, and Zeos
386SX-16.

If you want to read the entire article (it's 82 pages long
including advertising), then find a copy of PC Magazine, January
30, 1990, Volume 9, Number 2.

Usual disclaimers . . . I'm having the save headaches as you do in
finding a new PC.
--
UUCP:   ucdavis!csusac!  \                 |          Pledge Dogs:
{ames att sun}!pacbell! --> sactoh0!mholtz |    Donated hot dogs served