getting a key from stdin in UNIX

Tom Christiansen tchrist at convex.COM
Wed Feb 7 08:43:37 AEST 1990

In article <4665 at rtech.rtech.com> mikes at rtech.UUCP (Mike Schilling) writes:
>And since this group is comp.lang.c, not comp.lang.c.on_unix, can we not,
>while discussing portability:
>
>1. Assume the existence of lint.

I strongly believe that any vendor who gives you a C compiler
without lint is ripping you off.  It's like not having any
brakes or directions on your car.  Get on the horn and bitch.

--tom
--

    Tom Christiansen                       {uunet,uiucdcs,sun}!convex!tchrist
    Convex Computer Corporation                            tchrist at convex.COM