USENIX Distribution Tape

Steve DeJarnett steve at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Thu Aug 3 08:09:18 AEST 1989

In article <12969 at well.UUCP> gors at well.UUCP (Gordon Stewart) writes:
>I wouldn't mind seeing a posting from some generous soul who bought the
>pig in the poke and is eager to tell us all what the pig looks like.
>Meanwhile, I'll keep my cash in my pocket!

	As long as the Association doesn't mind, I'll post a listing, of
the files.  It's kinda large, but if enough people show interest, I'll do
it.  At the minimum, I'll make the listing available for anonymous ftp
on polyslo.calpoly.edu (129.65.17.1) for those with Internet access.  If
everyone else is willing (and I don't get flamed too much for the amount
of net.bandwidth it will use up), I'll post it later this week.

| Steve DeJarnett            | Smart Mailers -> steve at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU     |
| Computer Systems Lab       | Dumb Mailers  -> ..!ucbvax!voder!polyslo!steve |
| San Luis Obispo, CA  93407 | BITNET = Because Idiots Type NETwork           |