Anaheim Marriott

Melinda Shore shore at mtxinu.COM
Mon Jul 9 03:38:31 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul6.195130.22664 at ico.isc.com> rcd at ico.isc.com (Dick Dunn) writes:
>Anyone else get bogus car-parking charges?

Sort of - I didn't get charged for parking at all.  I pointed it out
to the cashier when I was checking out, and she said not to worry about
it.

The hotel itself was pleasant but undistinguished.  The reservation
staff was unbelievably incompetent and appeared to have no idea what
rooms were available when.  Anaheim was appalling, but I guess I'm
glad to have had the opportunity to see it once in my lifetime.
Melinda Shore                             shore at mtxinu.com
mt Xinu                          ..!uunet!mtxinu.com!shore