Attendance in Dallas to be way down?

Jason Martin Levitt jason at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 22 07:30:59 AEST 1991

In article <118726 at uunet.UU.NET>, rick at uunet.uu.net (Rick Adams) writes:
> [lotsa stuff deleted]
>
> My big fear for Dallas is that there's an ice storm and some Texan who
> doens't know how to drive on ice runs me down.
>
> -rick

  This is also my concern. It so rarely snows in Dallas, Austin, San
Antonio, and Houston, and when it does, you can be sure that people will
be sliding through the intersections.
  Terrorist attacks seem unlikely in this neck of the woods though I know
people who were planning air strikes on some Texas oil fields if
Clayton Williams was elected.
  In any case, I may lob some hand grenades into Waco on my way to Dallas.

-----
   Jason Martin Levitt                          email: jason at cs.utexas.edu
  "Since there are virtually no rules, the catalog of information includes
   voluminous pornography, along with advice on recreational drugs,
   satanism, paganism, and sex slaves."
   --the Houston Chronicle describing the "internet" to its readers.
                                            Sunday, June 10th, 1990