Help with EUNICE 4.2 wanted

rjd at nancy.UUCP rjd at nancy.UUCP
Wed Feb 11 07:56:54 AEST 1987

I've been noticing that net traffic on comp.os.eunice is quite light,
so I hope I'm not just casting a bottle into an ocean when I ask this,
but...

I am trying to bring news 2.11 up on EUNICE BSD 4.2, but I am having
tremendous problems in doing so. Could someone out there who has
attempted a similar feat, whether successful or not, drop me a line?

Many thanks in advance...

                     - Rob DeMillo
		       Brown University - Planetary Science Group

	UUCP: 		...{seismo!harpo}!ihnp4!brunix!rjd
	CompuServe: 	73537,2737

------
	"...I am not so sure what you want me for!
         Either your machine is a fool, or me..."   -- "WarGames", CSN