Help with EUNICE 4.2 wanted

kashtan at sri-unix.UUCP kashtan at sri-unix.UUCP
Wed Feb 18 17:49:18 AEST 1987

This is just to let everybody know that the 4.3bsd based Eunice exists.
I gave it to Wollongong about 1.5 years ago and apparently it is just
now starting to trickle out to sites that call up and specifically
request it.  It is orders of magnitude better than the other versions of
Eunice that TWG is distributing (it has full symbolic link support and
select!).  So please, save my reputation and call up to ask for your
copy of the 4.3bsd based Eunice -- don't settle for less...
David