Disgusting Code

Jack Goldstein goldste at uthub.UUCP
Tue Feb 11 02:38:16 AEST 1986

> 	Why don't we do the same thing, and have a "Most Disgusting Code"
> award.  The rules are simple.  Just produce your favorite bit of
> un-maintainable, or un-readable code. (something that would be too much for
> the puzzle book).  Obviously, it must compile.

     Such a contest was held in net.lang.c during the summer.  I don't know
if people in that group want to see it again but PLEASE keep it out of
net.sources.  That is certainly not the type of article that belongs in
this newsgroup.  People who wish to submit entries to this 'contest':  Please
remove net.sources from the Newsgroups list.

  Jack Goldstein
  {decvax,allegra,ihnp4,linus,utzoo,uw-beaver}!utcsri!uthub!goldste