PC JOVE IS NOT PUBLIC DOMAIN

Tim Iverson iverson at cory.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Feb 3 20:34:44 AEST 1986

[ go ahead, eat my line ... ]

	Recently there were articles posted concerning the availability of
public domain PC JOVE source.  I have the source to jove (from a friend of the
author) and as far as I know, PC JOVE IS NOT IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.  The source
contains explicit copyright notices and it does not give permission to copy
for non-commercial purposes.  Furthermore, I was asked not to give the source
or the executable to anyone.  If you see a PD PC JOVE, it is probably very
old, or stolen.

	Attempts at contacting Jonathan are being made, but he is no longer
in touch with civilization (i.e. the USENET, :-).

- Tim Iverson.
  iverson at cory.BERKELEY.EDU
  iverson at cory.UUCP