wanted: cshell for systemV

Gershon Shamay gershon at ccicpg.UUCP
Thu Jan 2 10:23:40 AEST 1986

We have a BSD  csh running on our system 5. It's the 'real thing' but:
A) It only runs on our own machine (Power 6/32) with system 5.
B) Doesn't have (yet) job control because system 5 (as it comes from AT&T)
        doesn't have the support for the famous Berkeley ^Z et al.

Anyway, some of us use it a lot ( it eases the transition from 4.2 to
system 5 somewhat).
                                        Gershon Shamay

        {rlgvax, peregrine, ccice5}!ccicpg!gershon