Norton Speed Disk Bug and Fix?

Robert D. Jackson rdj at ttrdf.UUCP
Tue Feb 2 01:30:14 AEST 1988

I remember a month or so back that there was a discussion about a problem
with the Norton Utilities 4.0 Speed Disk Program (SD) that would cause
a hard disk to be trashed.  Someone had said that they had talked to
Norton and they were going to send them a fix for this bug.  A friend
of mine called them the other day referencing this problem, and they
claim to know nothing about any kind of bug in Speed Disk.

If someone who knows more about this would either post a reply
or drop me some email, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Bob Jackson  (rdj at ttrdf)  312-982-3578
AT&T Information Systems