Floppy Disk based 3B2 <-- I used wrong subject....

Jon Eckhardt jte at psuvax1.psu.edu
Fri May 6 13:40:48 AEST 1988

In article <10727 at steinmetz.ge.com> davidsen at crdos1.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>In article <3527 at psuvax1.psu.edu> jte at psuvax1.cs.psu.edu (Jon Eckhardt) writes:
>| Hello, I have a small problem with my ATT 3b2/300 w/70 (72??) meg hard disk
>| and I would like to be able to boot from a floppy and run unix from the
>| floppy, mount the hard disk and check it out.  Is there any way I can
>| do this?

Sorry, when I posted this article the first time I put 3b1 in the
subject line.  It is for a 3b2/300. (see article above) Sorry for the
trouble, but does anybody know how to do this w/ the 3b2?  Thanks.

# jte at psuvax1.cs.psu.edu (128.118.6.2) <- ARPA    Name: Jon T Eckhardt       #
# jte at psuvax1                         <- BITNET   Phone: 814-238-8209        #
# <ihnp4,burdvax,purdue>!psuvax1!jte   <- UUCP    Penn State University      #