Swapping and wmgr

David Aldrich dga at killer.UUCP
Thu May 26 15:45:52 AEST 1988

Actually I was thinking about some of the problems with the 'ph' program. You
may try <if you don't use it of course> taking it out of /etc/rc so that it
will never be spawned in the first place then it of course could not interfere
with you phone operation. I have killed it before then used cu etc with no
noticible difference in opertion. If anyone witha uucp that has trouble does
this and finds that it helps then we will have narrowed the problem down some.