UNIX PC for SALE

Neal Ginsberg bjr at rruxa.UUCP
Fri Nov 18 01:00:16 AEST 1988

FOR SALE:      AT&T UNIX PC (aka 7300, 3B1)

68010 Processor                 2 Megabytes RAM
67 Meg Hard Disk (Fast 28ms)    Floppy Disk
Serial & Parallel Ports         Mouse
Internal 1200 Baud Modem

Software Included:
UNIX 3.5 (UNIX PC Version)      Telephone Manager
Terminal Emulator               Curses/Terminfo (Std & Programmer's)
Encryption Files                GSS Drivers & VDI Interface
Development Set                 Windowing Utilities
Enhanced Editors                Document Preparation
The Store!                      Honey-Danber UUCP
CAPCTRL 3.5                     Programmer's Calculator
Misc. Other Goodies

This UNIX PC has low mileage, used in my home office only periodically.
Hard Disk is a Miniscribe 6085 & is faster than those on other
models of the UNIX PC. Nothing wrong with it, I have another PC & want
a video camera to capture those golden moments with the kids (:-) .

Price:  $1200 or Best Offer (Shipping Negotiable).

Paul Stevens  (201)-369-6777 (home)   (201)-829-3312 (office)
     {rutgers|seismo}!bellcore!whuxcc!pls