TCP/IP 6386

Marc W. Mengel mmengel at cuuxb.ATT.COM
Tue Oct 11 02:47:45 AEST 1988

In article <1087 at lakesys.UUCP> steven at lakesys.UUCP (Steven Goodman) writes:

>	Question: Anyone aware of this?  A name a pec/com code perhaps?
>	Does it directly support what model of micom hardware?  Will
>	micom hardware be supported directly ?  Or is AT&T "stamping"
>	their name on a micom card?  Is this a port of the WIN TCP/IP?
>	Or has AT&T developed their own?

	The product is based on the Micom/Interlan NP600A, and yes,
	AT&T will most likely be stamping their name on it. (There
	is a Warranty Uplift program that *may* include it, but I'm
	not certain if this particular product has been included.)
	The software is also from Micom/Interlan, Wollongong has not
	been anywhere near it.

	The PEC is 9205-068, this is sofware and board.
--
 Marc Mengel
 mmengel at cuuxb.att.com
 attmail!mmengel