Info-3b2 Digest, Number 78

Ken Davis kdavis at lamc.UUCP
Sat Apr 8 23:35:41 AEST 1989

                           Info-3b2 Digest, Number 78

                            Saturday, April 8th 1989

Today's Topics:

                                   AT&T LU6.2

Date: Fri, 7 Apr 89 09:33:13 PDT
From: uunet!mdivax1!fraser (Cameron Fraser)
Subject: AT&T LU6.2

We are currently using 3b2s to provide connectivity to IBM environments
via the 3270 package and are considering using the LU6.2 package.
The 3270 package has had its problems both in performance and functionality
and we'd really like to talk to some people using the LU6.2 package before
we committ to delivering this product.  If anyone is currently
using this package I'd appreciate them contacting me. Thanks!

Cameron Fraser                   uunet!van-bc!mdivax1!fraser
Product Development              (604) 277-1511
Mobile Data International        ENVOY 100: mdi.fraser
Richmond, B.C.  CANADA           (800) 663-8279 (US only)

To join this group or have your thoughts in the next issue, please
send electronic mail to Ken Davis at the following address;

    {apple, netsys, pacbell, pyramid}!lamc!info-3b2-digest

The views expressed in Info-3b2 Digest are those of the
individual authors only.