TrailBlazer S-register settings for Unix-PC ?

Pat Barron pat at orac.pgh.pa.us
Wed Mar 29 12:44:11 AEST 1989

Can someone send me a list of the proper S-register settings for a
TrailBlazer Plus on a Unix-PC?  I've tried a set of "intuitive" settings,
but uucico gets as far as the startup handshake, and locks up after that.

I need to talk to a number of different machines at all different
baud rates, so settings that either handle autobaud on the modem,
or locked interface speed, would be most useful.

Thanks,
--Pat.

--
Pat Barron
Internet:  pat at orac.pgh.pa.us  - or -   orac!pat at gateway.sei.cmu.edu
UUCP:  ...!uunet!apexepa!sei!orac!pat  - or -  ...!pitt!darth!orac!pat