/usr/lib/accept on 3b1?

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.ICUS.COM
Thu Apr 12 12:36:38 AEST 1990

In article <228 at tapest.UUCP> sbw at tapest.UUCP (Steve Wampler) writes:
|>I'm trying to add several logical printers to my unix-pc,
[...]
|>However, I cannot get either 'accept' or 'reject' to do
|>anything with any printer (including the two printers I
|>have running (one on a serial line, the other on the
|>parallel port).  both programs just return with no
|>messages.

All you need to do is "su" to user lp.  I don't know why root won't
work, but that's just a small problem.  Once you are user "lp" it will
work as expected.

-Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano           ICUS Software Systems        lenny at icus.ICUS.COM |
| {ames,pacbell,decuac,sbcs,hombre,rayssd}!icus!lenny   attmail!icus!lenny  |