UNIX-PC Auction (update on bidding)

Peter Fales psfales at cbnewsc.att.com
Fri Aug 10 09:10:59 AEST 1990

Last week, I asked for offers on a UNIX-PC system I would like to
sell.  A number of people asked for updates on the bidding, so I
thought I would post the current status here.

I did have one offer for the whole system, but it looks like splitting
things up is going to come out better for me.  Since the sum of the
bids so far is close to what I was asking for the entire system, I am
inclined not to wait too much longer.  However, I plan to wait at
least a few more days to give people a little more time to get in
their first (or updated) bids.

Here are the high bids so far:

Base System (with 1.5 MB combo card, but
	without hard disk, operating system,
	or manuals).				$1200 chinet!floydd
DOS-73 with disks and manuals			  250 randolph.little
512K Memory card		  		  150 cresent!mark
Two STARLAN cards (one set of disk and manuals)	  200 hico2!kak
VoicePower card (with disks and manuals)	  400 chad at cup
Expansion unit (5 more slots)			  400 shibaya!afc

Keyboard/mouse					SOLD
Green monitor (without case top)		   40 hico2!kak
3B1 Power Supply				   40 chinet!floydd
3B1 Power Supply				   40 wjk at uwslh
3B1 Power Supply				   30 esmith at apple
3B1 Power Supply (working, but has solder	 NO BID
	all over header where the main power
	connector plugs in)
7300 Power Supply				 NO BID
Operating System 3.51				   50 hos1cad!dat

If you have one of the bids listed, there is a very good chance that
you will get the item for the listed price.  Please let me know if
the bid is no longer good (or if you want to raise your bid).

Otherwise, I will be contacting you shortly (probably some time next
week).

--
Peter Fales			AT&T, Room 5B-420
N9IYJ            		2000 N. Naperville Rd.