6386 System

TURNER KENNETH WADE turnerk at snoopy.Colorado.EDU
Mon Aug 13 15:00:54 AEST 1990

I am about to purchase an AT&T 6386 System and would like some inormation on the available setups.  I am planning on getting 4Meg of RAM, about 150Meg hard drive, and VGA monitor and card.  What I would like to know is whether or not AT&T offers the 80387 math coprocessor and tape backup.  I also need a list of
"COMM" codes(AT&T part codes), if anyone out there has a list of them it would be greatly appreciated.  I would like to run unix on this system, does anyone know about how much this would run?
			Thanks for your time.
					K. Wade Turner