Removal of unix-pc groups

Chip Salzenberg chip at tct.uucp
Sat Dec 8 10:03:46 AEST 1990

According to bdb at becker.UUCP (Bruce D. Becker):
> I most adamantly protest this notion - whatever
> the outcome of the vote, I will keep feeding
> unix-pc, and crossposting everything. I recommend
> this to everyone on general principles.

Before anyone takes Mr. Becker seriously, remember that he also
"adamantly protested" the rmgroup of alt.swedish.chef.bork.bork.bork.

For some reason, the phrase "Consider the source" comes to mind.
--
Chip Salzenberg at Teltronics/TCT     <chip at tct.uucp>, <uunet!pdn!tct!chip>
"What's that thing, when people die, they take apart the body to see why?"