Removal of unix-pc groups

Scott Hazen Mueller scott at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG
Tue Dec 4 16:03:36 AEST 1990

I am in the process of pulling together a consensus on the removal of the
unix-pc.* groups.  This action will of course depend on the outcome of the
vote for creation of comp.*.3b1.  If you are a feed site for unix-pc.*,
please contact me for inclusion on the mailing list.  My criteria for a
feed site is that you pay for one of more long-distance links out of your
own or immediate corporate pocket, or that you feed unix-pc to multiple sites
either locally or via NNTP.

This list will coordinate the removal of the unix-pc.* hierarchy.  We will
also discuss the changeover of current unix-pc.* network links to carry the
new comp.*.3b1 groups.

--
Scott Hazen Mueller | scott at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG or (ames|pyramid|vsi1)!zorch!scott
10122 Amador Oak Ct.| +1 408 253 6767   |Mail fusion-request at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG