PD pty package needed

Bill Gunshannon bill at platypus.uofs.edu
Thu Dec 20 04:15:00 AEST 1990

I have heard there is a PD pty package out there somewhere.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction to get it??
I am trying to run the KA9Q TCPIP package and would like to have UNIX
logins as well, but I need a pty package that works on a 3B2 400 in
order to get it working.  It works OK on my 3B1 but the PTY package
used there has been modified and the instructions contained with it
don't seem to work on the 3B2.  It mentioned updating "master" and "dfile"
but I couldn't find any file with that name on the system.

Any help??

bill

--

     Bill Gunshannon          |        If this statement wasn't here,
     bill at platypus.uofs.edu   |  This space would be left intentionally blank