Can't get phset to work

Chris Rende car at ramecs.UUCP
Sun Dec 23 12:14:29 AEST 1990

I'm having trouble getting Lenny's phset to work.

After reading 'phndef' from the kernel, phset ALWAYS thinks that the system
is in VOICE mode. (Even when it is in DATA mode).

I.e.,
if (phblock.p_lineparam & VOICE) printf("In VOICE mode\n");
Is always true.

I've tried compiling with SINGLE_LINE define and not define - no difference.

I'm running the Unix 3.5 foundation with the 3.51 development set.

Any ideas?

car.
--
Christopher A. Rende           Central Cartage (Nixdorf/Pyramid/SysVR2/BSD4.3)
uunet!edsews!rphroy!trux!car   Multics,DTSS,Unix,Shortwave,Scanners,UnixPC/3B1