Wanted: UNIXPC cheap OS and HDW info

Kurt Grutzmacher kurt at ntvax.uucp
Tue Jan 9 06:59:32 AEST 1990

If ANYONE has upgraded to version 3.51 of UNIX for their UNIXpc and still
has version 3.5 around, sitting dorment.. could you PLEASE concider selling
it (for a modest price, of course) to me?  I'm stuck here with version 2.0
of UNIX and not enough money to by a full 3.51 version...  *sigh* .. my how
great college is...

Also, if anyone has any information about where to buy memory boards, serial
cards, and such for a 7300.. i could use some...  thank you very much!

--
Kurt Grutzmacher       | kurt at dept.csci.unt.edu | NTVAX::GRUTZ (SPAN)
Micro Network Support  | grutz at vaxb.acs.unt.edu |---------------------