Sources for STORE! programs?

Oskar von der Luehe ovdluhe at ethz.UUCP
Mon Jul 16 18:51:39 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul14.174111.10447 at sci.ccny.cuny.edu>
jeffrey at sci.ccny.cuny.edu (Jeffrey L Bromberger) writes:
>[...stuff deleted...]
>...Most notable of the keep list are the games and tek4014 emulator that
>was distributed from the STORE! (and now available elsewhere).  Are
>the sources to these things floating around?  I realize some things
>are not available (the srcs for ksh), but other stuff *must* be
>floating around out there.  Any pointers (or actual code :-) would be
>greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

I second this request.

What I'm mostly interested in are the sources for the "WSDB" wrapup of
sdb, using the Unix-PC windows. I'd like to fix and perhaps expand it
(that annoying "/dev/w2" businness..).

There seems to be a lot of stuff specific just for the Unix-PC, and I
don't see why one shouldn't be able to distribute the source. Most of it
seemed to be contributions from the outside, anyway.

--
Oskar von der Luehe		UUCP:	"...!unido!cernvax!ethz!ovdluhe"
Institut fuer Astronomie	SPAN:	vdluhe at 20641.span
ETH-Zentrum			DECNET:	20641::VDLUHE
CH-8092 Zuerich, Switzerland