comp.sys.3b1??

Vernon C. Hoxie vern at zebra.UUCP
Mon Nov 19 07:51:06 AEST 1990

In article <594 at lock60.UUCP>, mhw at lock60.UUCP (Mark H. Weber) writes:

> I visit news.groups occasionally, and have a copy of the current mainstream
> newsgroup creation guidelines. I would be willing to shepherd the group(s)
> through the tortuous path of newsgroup creation. I have a well-connected
> site, and would be willing to collect the votes.

	Last week dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US also offered to take a
poll.  I suggest you two combine your efforts and repeat your requests
for a straw poll every other day or so for two weeks.

	Whoever does the counting, please be sure that you have my vote
for comp.sys.3b1.general and comp.sys.3b1.sources.

	I fully believe that we will better serve the general populace
of 7300/3b1 users by having these discussion groups in the mainstream
distribution.  I know the problems which John Ruckster went through to
get connected in Colo. Springs and the troubles I went through before
that.

	I am also aware that there are 7300/3b1 users who post only to
the comp.sys.att group who apparently do not now get the unix-pc.*
distribution.

vern
--
Vernon C. Hoxie			      {ncar,boulder,isis}!scicom!zebra!vern
3975 W. 29th Ave.					voice: 303-477-1780