comp.sys.3b1? (was Re: Monthly posting about Unix-PC networ

David Sandberg dts at quad.sialis.mn.org
Mon Nov 12 07:25:11 AEST 1990

In article <35841 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
>The above, coupled with John's other anecdotes, presents a VERY compelling
>case to initiate inquiry into forming a comp.sys.unix-pc.* hierarchy.  I
>sincerely wish I could devote the time myself, but I've taken on so many
>other activities that I have no additional "free" time.  I would definitely
>vote "YES" if someone sends out a formal request to form the newsgroup.

My first thought is suggest either comp.sys.3b1.* or comp.sys.7300.*;
anything but unix-pc again.  It would be nice to put an end to the
steady stream of IBM PC articles which manage to find their way into
this forum.

--
 \\         David Sandberg         \                             \\
 //      dts at quad.sialis.com       /  "Mobility?  We don't need  //