help with at&t models

Mark Ward mward at blake.u.washington.edu
Sat Nov 17 03:24:29 AEST 1990

Okay, here's the silly question of the day:

I've seen a 6300, and the box like higher end machine(s) from at&t
I've also seen a strange critter running unix that was introduced to me
 as the at&t unix pc, and also the 7300.  Now I hear that the unix pc is
also known as the 3b1, which I thought was one of the two box versions.
(I thought 3b1 & 3b2).

I'm completely  messed up. Someone please clear me up on this, and explain
the differences(if there are any) between the 7300 and the 3b1, and the
3b2.

-mark

ps: does anyone have any parts for a counterpoint system 19????