CALL FOR DISCUSSION: comp.sys.3b1

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Wed Nov 21 05:48:04 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov19.040128.29048 at bagend.uucp>, jan at bagend.uucp (Jan Isley) writes:

> WHAT ABOUT unix-pc|comp.sys.3b1.bugs|sources|test|uucp?
> There is *not* enough traffic to justify more than one group.
> Got some great sources, post them.

some sites do not carry sources because of their bulk.
I'd hate to see our newsgroup kicked out because we
can't separate out our sources.

I dunno, sometimes I think that the people who pay for the traffic
try to figure out how to filter down news traffic, and the rest how
to get around the filters.

Anyway, if somebody NEEDS to do this kind of filtering, I'd say let
them.
                               Kris A. Kugel
                             ( 908 ) 842-2707
   { uunet | rutgers }!{ tsdiag | westmark }!hico2!kak
                                att!westmark!hico2!kak
                         {daver,ditka,zorch}!hico2!kak
                         internet: kak at hico2.westmark.com