Looking for RJE software/hardware

Chris Anderson chris at utgard.uucp
Fri Nov 10 07:04:56 AEST 1989

Hello all...

I'm posting this for a person at work, so please reply to him
at the following address:

    csusac!utgard!pyrgard!al

Thanks in advance...

We have a Pyramid 9825, running OSx 4.4c, and are looking for
IBM connectivity hardware/software that are off the shelf or
can be easily ported to the Pyramid (we would pay reasonable
porting fees) :

    1.  3270 terminal emulation and file transfer via
        IND$FILE accessed remotely at 4800 bps synchronous
        dialup (208 a/b).

    2.  AS/400 (5250) terminal emulation and file transfer,
        dialup at 4800 bps synchronous or 2400 bps aysnc.

Can anybody give us some company names that do this kind of
thing?  We've already talked to Emerald, and we're looking
for other alternatives.

contact: Al Canton
         (916) 3615400, ext. 839
         csusac!utgard!pyrgard!al

--
| Chris Anderson  						       |
| QMA, Inc.		        email : {csusac,sactoh0}!utgard!chris  |