Adobe's transcript: How well does it run on Pyramid

Bill Thomason wbt at rex.cs.tulane.edu
Sat Oct 20 00:31:01 AEST 1990

We are considering purchasing transcript from Adobe.  Before we do this,
I need to find out some information.

    1.) In their software spec. sheet they give a list of machines
	they will sell binaries for.  Pyramid 9815 is not on this list
	and I was wondering if they are able to sell a binary version
	for a pyramid 9815.  We want to try to avoid buying a source license
	since it is ~$1200 more than the binary version.

    2.) If you have to buy the source license, how much modification is
	required to get it to run on a pyramid 9815?

Thanks in advance.

-Bill