videotaping from the iris

sac90286 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu sac90286 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 30 05:12:00 AEST 1988

We have a Genlock board installed on our Iris 4D-70GT. Unfortunately, SGI
failed to give us ANY documentation whatsoever to use this board. We
would like to videotape the Iris screen for presentations and such
like. Is some special software required to use this board? If so, can somebody
suggest a way to get a copy of it faster than going through SGI (i.e. is
there a network-accessible file server somewhere where we can ftp it)?
Thanks for any assistance you can render.