videotaping from the iris

Brent Bates TAD/ACB ms294 x2601 blbates at AERO4.LARC.NASA.GOV
Wed Nov 2 06:36:14 AEST 1988

     I have seen a demo tape from RGB Technology.  It was very short, but ok.
I just found out that we have an RGB/Videolink, but have not had a chance to see
how well it works.  It cost between $13-15,000 depending on the options you
get.  I have seen only one other company with similar equipment and it was
more expesive and didn't seem as complete either.  There are cheaper ways, but
you only get about 1/4 of the screen and you have to have the RS-170A option
on your IRIS.  I hope that helps some.