(none)

russell at ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz russell at ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz
Thu May 3 15:41:26 AEST 1990

Greeting,
        We have a new 4D/240s and are still finding our way around hence
these rather simple questions!

    1/ How do you call fortran routines ( NAG library ) from pascal?
       The pascal documentation simply says that the implementation
       is ISO which if true implies that there is no way of declaring
       external routines.
    2/ using Mail ( the bsd mailer) ~e & ~v invoke the EDITOR (in our case
       emacs) or vi. Fine except that the both are always in readonly mode.
       I assume that something is screwed up --- does anybody have any ideas
       what?

Thanks, Russell.
|  Russell Fulton		'phone +64 9 737-999 x 8955       |
|  Computer Centre		domain	rj_fulton at aukuni.ac.nz	  |
|  University of Auckland	fax     +64 9 303-2467		  |
|  Private Bag			time    gmt -12 (13) (summer time)|
|  Auckland, New Zealand.					  |