Follow-up to: Problem encountered during migration to 3.3.1

Robert Lansdale lansd at dgp.toronto.edu
Sun Oct 28 11:21:11 AEST 1990

A follow-up message to my last posting regarding problem encountered
during software migration from 3.2 to 3.3.1:

(a) The "out of memory" problem during task creation has been solved.
The posting was slightly premature.

(b) Window being selected whenever user pressed left-mouse button: it
has been pointed out to me that if a device is not queued up (with
qdevice()) then the news_server will handle the event instead. The fix
is to queue up the mouse buttons. This seems to be a recent change in
the window server software (> v3.2?).

--> Rob Lansdale

--
Robert Lansdale - (416) 978-6619       Dynamic Graphics Project
Internet: lansd at dgp.toronto.edu        Computer Systems Research Institute