stty settings for plotter?

Vincent Fox gt1111a at prism.gatech.EDU
Sun Apr 7 06:47:40 AEST 1991

I'm trying to get a plotter to work reliably on a 4D/20 running
IRIS 3.3.2. I'd like to be able to use BSD's lpr if this has any
bearing on the problem. What stty settings should I use for things
like ixon,ixany,ixoff,echo, etc.? Right now I seem to be having lots
of problems with the plots coming out garbled, or plotting okay for
the first 30 second and then just stopping. It's an HP7475a plotter.

I want to use lpr and an associated printcap entry so some SUNs can
access this plotter also.