Connecting Fuji 2266S

Dave Olson olson at anchor.esd.sgi.com
Wed Apr 10 15:45:41 AEST 1991

In <4824 at dftsrv.gsfc.nasa.gov> merritt at iris613.gsfc.nasa.gov (John H Merritt) writes:

(stuff about explict jumper settings and changes to get the drive to work)

| SC0:Unexpected info phase, state 4F phase 20
| SC0,6:Resetting SCSI bus: stray interrupt error, phase 0x20, state 0x4F

This sounds very much like a bug fixed for 4.0.  There were some sync
mode negotition failures that weren't handled correctly.  It sounds like
the sync mode was disabled, and the driver couldn't handle the way the
drive was saying 'I don't support scsi sync mode'.

--

	Dave Olson