Need SunView Help

David Geary ssc-vax!dmg at beaver.cs.washington.edu
Fri Dec 16 04:48:16 AEST 1988

I've just got a couple of short questions concerning windows in SunView:

1)  How can I get a pointer to the CURRENT window?  I know how to create,
    open, and close windows, but I just want a pointer to the window my
    application starts up in.

2)  Once I get a pointer to my window, I want to be able to
    programmatically resize the window.

3)  I'd also like to draw into the window.  Do I need to add a canvas to
    the base frame of the window?  What if the window already has a canvas -
    how do I know?  Help.

I've searched through the SunView manual, and can't find the answers, so
any help, of course, would be greatly appreciated?

David Geary, Boeing Aerospace