Sun-Spots Digest, v6n12

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Mon Feb 8 06:12:03 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST         Sunday, 7 February 1988       Volume 6 : Issue 12

Today's Topics:
                        Re: Why 10% free space (3)
           Re: Using keyboard and monitor with console on ttya
            Re: Strange failure of bind(2) on diskless clients
              Re: Sun TOD Clock bug Patches for all releases
                              Re: vt100tool
                Interesting Want Ads by Sun in local paper
                   uucp performance on Sun 3's and 4's.
                        Screen Scrolling problems
               ?: vs. pointer to function "returning" void
            References for Ultrix 2.0 to PC-NFS 2.0 operation?
                            CDC Wren IV Info?
               Another SunDNI question: Is dnalogind broke?
                     hardware ZOOM function on Suns?
                     Making tty window cursor blink?
                Cursor position with in a text subwindow?
                      Driver for 800 bpi tape drive?
                          info about TOPS on SUN
                             Sun 2's for sale

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
Recent backissues are stored on "titan.rice.edu".  For volume X, issue Y,
"get sun-spots/vXnY".  They are also accessible through the archive
server:  mail the word "help" to "archive-server at rice.edu".