Sun-Spots Digest, v6n262

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at Rice.edu
Wed Oct 19 01:39:04 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST         Sunday, 16 October 1988      Volume 6 : Issue 262

Today's Topics:
                      Re: Project Planning Software
                   Re: Force periodic password changes
                     Using Return-Path: for replies
                          pr_tex_* bug under 4.0
                         C/A/T Troff to ditroff?
                    System V shared memory "zombies"?
                           Lockdowns for 3/60s?
                        Registered Domain Address?
                              386i vs ksh-i?
                 monitoring logins, forcing password chg?
                Large screen display for SUN video output?
                         FAX equipment/software?
                          M*cAPP file open tool?
                                 SNA3270?
                        Discrete modelling tools?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.

Date:    12 Oct 88 19:47:24 GMT
From:    Bill Randle <billr at tekred.cna.tek.com>
Subject: Re: Project Planning Software

I am using the SunTrac program from Sun to do project planning with.  It
does PERT and critical path analysis, lets you do resource leveling,
assign overtime and generates graphical and tabular reports. The user
interface is fairly straight forward and easy to use (it does help to go
through the tutorials). I would definately recommend it. As an aside, for
the PC world I've heard that a program called Project Manager's Workbench
is one of the best.

	-Bill Randle
	Tektronix, Inc.
	billr at saab.CNA.TEK.COM