Wanted: Tektronix 401x to PostScript Filter

Wayne Little rwl at umree.ee.umr.edu
Wed Dec 13 02:51:01 AEST 1989

We need a Tektronix 401x (4010/4014 graphics) to PostScript filter so we
can print output from some old software packages on our PostScript laser
printer.  I imagine we could go the long way around & do a screendump from
tektool & then use the pssun filter (comes with transcript) to convert the
sun raster-format file, but we'd like to print some tektronix graphics
files from other non-sun cpus on our sun LaserWriter;  rsh would be
acceptable, but physically logging onto the sun console isn't.

We'd prefer something free of course, but would like to know about
commercial solutions as well.