Need help with SunOS Version 1.1 on sun 2/120

Charles Shub boulder!cdash at ncar.ucar.edu
Wed Dec 6 06:06:22 AEST 1989

Yes, that's what i'm running, and we (of course) no longer have any
documentation of the windowing software (it got lost when we moved)

What i'm looking for is a library call that does the equivalent of
ttysw_input(). I know it exists because one can get its functionality with
the "select-extend-stuff" mouse button sequence, but haven't the foggiest
where to look. Any help would be appreciated.

charlie shub  cdash at boulder.Colorado.EDU  -or-  ..!{ncar|nbires}!boulder!cdash
  or even     cdash at colospgs (BITNET)     -or-  (719) 593-3492