UCSD software - MMS and FRODO

Lyle Wiedeman wiedeman at orion.cf.uci.edu
Fri Jul 21 09:16:37 AEST 1989

I'm not certain this belongs on this newsgroup, so I'll be brief.  The
Department of Chemistry at Univ. Calif. San Diego has developed
macromolecular modelling software called "MMS" and "FRODO".  It was
developed on a Silicon Graphics IRIS.  It is ordinarily distributed for a
nominal (media) fee, but UCSD won't, to my knowledge, develop it for any
other platforms.  Has anyone ported it to a SUN environment, particularly
a 386i?

	Lyle Wiedeman                 Distributed Computing Support
	wiedeman at orion.cf.uci.edu     Academic Computing Services
	wiedeman at UCI.BITNET           Univ. Calif. Irvine