Mailtool and cmdtool dumping core

Ted Schroeder ultra!ted at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 21 09:27:41 AEST 1989

I'm running Sun 4.0.1 on a 3/50 with 8 MBytes being served by a 3/280.
Fortunately with the extra memory I don't page very often, but when I do
there seems to be some sort of bad interaction between the mailtool and
the cmdtool windows causing one or other to dump core.  Has anybody else
seen this, and do you have any magic to keep it from happening, like maybe
a defaults setting or something?  Any hints greatly appreciated.  (Thanks
god for newtool, at least I don't have to recreate the window in the right
place :-)

      Ted Schroeder                   ted at Ultra.com
      Ultra Network Technologies      ...!ames!ultra!ted
      101 Daggett Drive
      San Jose, CA 95134
      408-922-0100

Disclaimer:  I don't even believe what I say, why should my company?