Quest for tcsh

Don Faulkner faulkner%jmullins at husc6.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 16 22:50:07 AEST 1989

In article <3703 at kalliope.rice.edu> jdeb at oce.nl (Jan Debie) writes:
> In our attempts to make U*IX as user-friendly as possible, we are looking
> for the patches that, when applied to the sources of /bin/csh for SunOS
> {3.5,4.x}, will produce tcsh. We have the patches from the archives, but
> have been unsuccessful in applying those so far.

you would do well to check out "BASH" --- the Bourne Again SHell -- from
GNU --- available on athena-dist.mit.edu under pub/gnu.  Has all the
editing features ... bits and pieces from KSH, SH, and CSH...  --

 Don Faulkner
 Building 1, Room 803
 Harvard University, School of Public Health
 665 Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA  02115

 ARPA:      faulkner%jmullins at harvard.harvard.edu
 BITNET:    faulkner at harvard